Q: Is there a reason I am not receiving confirmation emails for placed or fulfilled orders, as well as, a response to direct emails to Charlie Mike Tactical Solutions?
A: When placing orders with Charlie Mike Tactical Solutions, you should be receiving confirmation emails upon placing orders, as well as, when we fulfill them with tracking information. If you are not receiving emails, please make sure the email address you provided was correct, as well as, checking your spam folder. Confirmation emails are sent immediately, and emails pertaining to questions and inquiries are usually responded to within 24 hours, if not immediately.
Q: What is the difference between Kydex, and Holstex?
A: A: Kydex is a line of thermoplastic acrylic-polyvinyl chloride materials manufactured by Kydex, LLC. Holstex (Carbon Fiber and Raptor Collection) is also costly, and is the latest thermoform sheet material. It is designed for small to medium scale heat forming.
Q: What are the benefits of the different belt loop styles?
A: 1. The standard belt loop can come in either a 1.50" or 1.75" gearing to either a dress style belt, or your more robust tactical and rigger style belts. The standard loop provides a secure attachment to the customer and still allows a sleek profile for concealment purposes. The draw back is having to lace the holster in and out of the belt before and after wear.
2. The speed clip allows the wearer to take the holster on and off, without having to remove the belt or unlace the belt through the loops. The speed clip also has less of a profile than the standard clip relative to concealment purposes. The draw back is if a smaller belt is worn, the holster is more likely to be pulled from the belt entirely when drawing the weapon.
3. The J-Belt loop is a strut style loop that allows the wearer to place the holster on the belt without having to unlace or undue the belt. The J-Belt offers the same convenience as the speed-clip. The draw back is cost.
4. The Wing Loop is a great OWB attachment. It keeps the holster nice and snug to the body. It comes in 1.50" and 1.75" sizes. The draw back is having to lace the holster in and out of the belt before and after wear.
Q: What is the difference between the Molle-Lok and the Molle Compatible Malice Clip?
A: The Molle-Lok system is designed by Blade Tech, it allows the item to be quickly attached and detached from the modern molle system with ease. The draw back is cost. The product is significantly more expensive than the malice clip. Although the malice clip also allows the item to be molle compatible, it must be woven in and out of the molle weave, and is difficult to remove once locked in place.
Q: What is CANT?
A: CANT is the angle in which the weapon rides on the shooters platform.
1. A "0 Deg CANT", is a straight vertical mount in alignment with the wearer's leg. A "0 Deg CANT" holster can be made to a "10 and 15 Deg CANT" holster by dropping belt loop adjacent to the trigger, down until the desired cant is found. A factory "10 or 15 Deg CANT" can be molded into the holster at the customer's request.
2. A "10 and 15 Deg CANT" places the holster at an angle raising the mag well slightly, allowing less of a profile. In addition, when driving in a vehicle, a slight CANT will keep the mag well from digging into your vehicle seat and over time causing damage.